InvestmentsCMK Investment Program is:
- Purchasing and installation of advanced melting and casting, forging, processing, and testing equipment.
- Significant modernization and revamp of the available equipment used in manufacturing and machining of the work pieces of heat-resistant nickel-based alloys.
- Research and implementation of new production processes, alloys, and products in the manufacturing process.
CMK Investment Program objectives:
- Increase in the production output of heat-resistant and nickel-based alloy items.
- Diversification of the manufactured products line.
- Production of semi-finished products.
- International Standard Certification (NADCAP, ASTM, AMS, and EN).
- Development of the global marketing efforts to increase export share.